Used for FCC, CISPR, EN, ANSI
Frequency 150 kHz – 30 MHz
- The LI-1100 Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products.
- The LI-1100 is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4.
- The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results.
- The LI-1100 includes one pair of, separately housed, single-conductor networks, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LI-1100 pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).
- The LI-1100 is equipped with Superior Electric SUPERCON® shrouded sockets at the mains (power input) and EUT (power output) ports. The matching color-coded plugs for connection to the mains and EUT wiring are included.
- This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation. The mounting plate of the LI-1100 is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current.
- Use of a Transient Limiter for impedance matching, reduction of out-of-band emissions and transient protection for your measurement instrument is highly recommended and available from Com- Power.
- All Com-Power LISNs are individually calibrated in compliance with the relevant requirements of CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. Impedance, Phase, Isolation, and Insertion Loss data is supplied with each unit, along with the calibration certificate.