Used for FCC, CISPR, EN, ANSI
Frequency 150 kHz – 30 MHz
- The LI-125C Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products.
- The LI-125C is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4.
- The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results.
- The LI-125C includes one pair of, separately housed, single-conductor networks, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LI-125C pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).
- The LI-125C is equipped with Superior Electric SUPERCON® shrouded sockets at the mains (power input) and EUT (power output) ports. The matching color-coded plugs for connection to the mains and EUT wiring are included.
- This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation. The mounting plate of the LI-125C is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current.