50 and 250 μH inductor
Used for FCC, CISPR, EN, ANSI
Frequency 9 kHz – 30 MHz
- The LI-220C Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products.
- The LI-220C is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4.
- The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results.
- The LI-220C includes one pair of single-conductor networks, housed together, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system. A second LI-220C pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations).
- This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation.
- The mounting plate of the LI-220C is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current.
- Use of a Transient Limiter for impedance matching, reduction of out-of-band emissions and transient protection for your measurement instrument is highly recommended and available from Com- Power.
- All Com-Power LISNs are individually calibrated in compliance with the relevant requirements of CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. Impedance, Phase, Isolation, and Insertion Loss data is supplied with each unit, along with the calibration certificate.