CDN for One Balanced Unscreened Pair
- CDN-T2E is one of the Coupling/Decoupling Networks for testing products that uses one unscreened, balanced pair for communication such as Ethernet for conducted immunity per IEC/EN 61000-4-6.
- It has a RJ11 connectors for both EUT and AE connection.
- The CDN-T2E can handle up to 2 Amps of current.
- The RF disturbance signal coupling port is female BNC. It can handle up to 40V of RF Input Voltage.
- The bottom surface of the CDN is not painted for easy and effective grounding.
- All Com-Power CDNs are individually calibrated.
- The Com-Power CDN-T2E fully complies with the requirements contained in the IEC 61000-4-6 and CISPR 16-1-2.
- All Com-Power CDNs can be purchased separately or as part of the CIS series conducted immunity test system (a pre-packaged solution that includes an ACS series power amplifier and all accessories).