CDN for 8 Wire Unscreened Cable
- Com-Power CDN-AF8E is one of the Coupling Decoupling Networks (CDNs) designed for products that use eight wire unscreened cables for data communication. It has eight 2 mm shrouded banana sockets for both EUT and AE power connections.
- For conducted immunity per IEC/EN 61000-4-6 and CISPR 16-1-2.
- The CDN-AF8E can withstand up to 5 Amps of current.
- The RF disturbance signal coupling port is female BNC. It can handle up to 40V of RF Input Voltage.
- For easy and effective grounding the bottom surface of the CDN is not painted.
- The Com-Power CDN-AF8E complies with the requirements contained in the IEC 61000-4-6 and CISPR 16-1-2.
- All Com-Power CDNs can be purchased separately or as part of the CIS series conducted immunity test system, which is a pre-packaged solution that includes an ACS series power amplifier and all accessories required for the EMC test. All Com-Power CDNs are individually calibrated.